Portal de Turismo do Concello de Fisterra

Quadrant house

At the Ara Solis Square, which origin they believe dated on the XIII Century and which maybe was an ancient pilgrim’s hospital, standing out as its façade decorative elements a coat of arms with four quadrants, a sun clock and an inscription: rebuilt by Juan Diaz de Valdivieso. On the Year 1604